2.23.2006

Welcome Great-Uncle.

I would really suck to have a Mom that was 62-years old when she gave birth to you:

now that's what I call a GG/G/MILF, huh boys?


The average life expectancy is now 77 years old, therefore, she'll probably die before you are even old enough to drive. She is also the grandmother to 20 and great-grandmother to 3. That would mean if you were one of the grandchildren you would be celebrating the birth of your Uncle, or if you were a great-grandchild, the birth of your Great-Uncle.


I don't think Hallmark has cards for such an occasion, so I decided to make one myself. Here is my Welcome Great Uncle card:

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sick I can't even deal. Does anyone else think she looks like the "Meesta Meesta" lady from Happy Gilmore?

 
At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I take that back. She looks like the Rock man from Neverending Story.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you all forgot to mention that she is also F'IN' BLIND!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home