2.08.2006

Jessica eats dirty hot dogs

On my most recent business trip to Porkopolis, I visited a lovely restaurant called the Montgomery Inn at the Boathouse. The Montgomery Inn is famous for their yummy ribs (in addition to the ribs I highly recommend the Saratoga Chips). Anyway, upon arriving to the Inn I quickly made friends with the head maitre d' and he seated us in one of two VIP tables.

The table was a round booth in the corner facing the Ohio River. He explained that various celebs have sat at the table including Michael Douglas, Kim Basinger and Nick and Jessica (one week prior to their break-up)

I asked him what Jessica had to eat he said, "Oh, that girl would eat anything. Even a hot dog off the floor"

I am not really sure if he was literally referring to a dirty Hebrew National or if it was just a clever analogy to explain her current social situation with Adam Levin, Bam Margera and Johnny Knoxville.

2 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger lala said...

at least when she's with adam levine, the hot dog is kosher.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Sara said...

GOOD ONE LALA. I can't trump that, so I won't try. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home