1.27.2006

"Breaking"back Mountain News

Contact Music Reports: American Idol runner-up Clay Aiken is being urged to come clean about his sexuality by a former US Green Beret, who claims to have had a passionate tryst with the singer.

John Paulus, 38, took a lie detector test in a bid to prove claims he has made about Aiken's sexuality in an American tabloid are true.

Paulus tells the National Enquirer that he spent the night with Aiken after the singer emailed him just before Christmas (05) after seeing his ad on a gay website.

He claims he arranged to meet Aiken at a hotel in North Carolina after the singer asked him to be his "discreet bf (boyfriend)" and the couple had sex.


Now, Paulus wants his one-night stand to come out of the closet and tell the world he's gay.
He says, "Clay told me that he just came out of the closet to his mother and a few close friends last year... I hope he comes out of the closet because he'd be a great role model for the gay man."


Well slap me with a stick and call me Betty, Clay Aiken is gay?? I had NO idea.

Now to be fair, I can't decide if was his Measure of a Man or Merry Christmas with Love album that was the homosexuality deal-breaker. Or maybe it was his flawless rendition of Elton John's Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me?

You be the judge.

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger LKBeglis said...

From Austin Powers: Yeah, and I can't believe Liberace was gay. I mean, women loved him! I didn't see that one coming.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger lala said...

the national enquirer is conducting lie detector tests? ah, the irony.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger SGCL said...

This should have been flagged at some point during the editorial process and re-filed under "Seriously, who gives a shit?".

Burn! I am the insult-master!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home