12.23.2008

The Grahambler's Sausage Dip!

After many requests I thought I would post the recipe for the super easy and super delicious Sausage Dip inspired by the Grahambler! Sorry I didn't take any pictures last time I made it. Next time I will, I promise.

1 package (the tube kind) of hot pork breakfast sausage (can sub with turkey or veggie sausage)
1 block of cream cheese (room temperature)
1 can of Rotel diced chilis and tomatoes (drained but retain 1/4 cup of liquid)
Shredded cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Cook sausage and drain
Mix cooked sausage with cream cheese
Add Rotel and reserved liquid mix everything together
Transfer mix into a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese
Cook for approx 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly

Serve with Fritos Scoops! I guarantee it'll be a hit at any party!

Up next...the best Corn Casserole you've ever tasted! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home