8.26.2008

It's the EGG EXPRESS



This handy little tool is well worth the revitalization of the Soup. This morning after body pump I was really craving a hard boiled egg. Well, I didn't feel like boiling all the water and then trying to time it- so I busted out my Egg Express and in less than 5 minutes I had 3 perfectly done hard-boiled eggs.

It comes with this little measuring cup that measures out exactly how much water you need based on how you want them done (soft, medium or hard-boiled) and how many eggs you are cooking. You stick this little pin prick in the top of the egg (so they don't explode like BS has learned) add the water and off you go!

If you thought it was easy to make the perfect hard-boiled egg, this just made it 10x easier. You don't have to boil water or watch the clock! Next party, I'll bring the deviled eggs.

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Sara said...

Ok first of all, it's about damm time the Soup came back. I almost stroked out when I saw a new post in my Google Reader.

Second, I think the name should've been the Eggspress. Their Marketing people are dumb.

Thirdly, can you please post more than once every 2 months? Your blog sucks worse than mine!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Talking With Hands said...

Can you please make deviled eggs for football parties that we will be having?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home