5.29.2008

Jack D's Memorial Madness!


Sorry I am a little slow updating- Ever since I made my way home from Dewey, I have fallen quite under the weather. I am not sure how all the vodka didn't kill those germs!


Well what a fantasic weekend that was had by all. Many thanks to the awesome BM's who did such a great job planning and executing Jacqueline's bachelorette party. It would take far too long to discuss everything that happened this weekend, so here is my Top 10 (from what I can remember)

10. Sticky Buns, Eclair Cake and Grotto Pizza (yum)
9. Grocery Store Feet
8. DBP (aka Douche Bag Patrol)
7. Indian Men Everywhere
6. Poo Dollar
5. Kristen's "Artwork"
4. Eaton Beavers
3. Flip Cup with Champagne
2. MILLENIUM (aka Liam, aka Ed Hardy)
1. Rommie's friend Jacqueline (aka the awesome bride to be!)






2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Mrs. Broad said...

omg hysterical!! you missed dipping pretzels into the eclair cake which we did on Monday morning... heaven in your mouth!!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Kera Tomlin said...

Poo Dollar!!! I cant believe I hadnt shared your poo dollar story to my friends while I was in college. And random that I remembered it when I did. Frickin hilarious idea! Can we have a poo dollar night at like T1?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home