5.21.2008

Hooray- today is wii fit day!

Well today is finally the day that the Wii Fit came out! In a much anticipated move, my friend Chris and I left work at about 9:45am to get in line at Best Buy for it's opening at 10:00am. Much to our chagrin they only had 16 to sell and we were number 19/20ish in line.

So off to Circuit City we head and they also had 16 to sell. Except this time we were number 17 and 18 in line. I even told the employees, "Does nobody care that I'm getting married and going to be fat without this!" LOL (dramatic, I know!) So finally we decide to go to the other "ghetto" Circuit City near Tysons 1. We walk in and get in line at customer service and this lady says to us with a smirk, "I you are here for the Wii Fit, I'm the last one" At this point I cursed and we headed back to work defeated.

So I decide to call my brother who works at random times and random hours to see if he was near a Best Buy/Circuit City or Target. Well, maybe today is my lucky day after all because he was able to get me on at a Circuit City in Greensboro. The only dagger is that I have to wait until June 13th because it's way too heavy to ship! Oh well, at least I got one! YAY!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home