1.19.2006

Peace, Frog.

My fascination with Peace Frogs began in May of 2005, on the way to Norfolk for my good friend Renea's bachlorette party.

There was a car in front of us with a peace frog sticker, which made us wonder:

If peace frogs were ever "in", they should certainly be way "out" by now

But the joke is on us. I seems that peace frogs are more in than we could have ever imagined. On that one weekend trip alone we saw 8 peace frog stickers (two on one car!). So started the peace frog game.

So grab your camera phone or digital camera and send me your Peace Frog sighting.

Thanks to MaryAnn in Virginia Beach for this one today:


1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should all get one of these for next season. :)
http://www.peacefrogs.com/store/product1.cfm?SID=1&Product_ID=1563&Category_ID=148

 

Post a Comment

<< Home