1.05.2006

I hate CarrotTop

While doing a search of LasVegas.com to find shows that will be playing during our upcoming trip, I stumbled upon my most hated "celebrity" (and I use that term v. loosely) of all time:

You guessed it, CarrotTop!



I hate CarrotTop more than probably anyone else in this world. I hate him more than I hate Rosie O'Donnell, Tara Reid, Gwyenth Paltrow and Madonna. I hate him more than I hate Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan combined. I even hate him more than I hate Tori Spelling.

On top of being hideously ugly, he's not even FUNNY. Comedian my ass. I am going to go make fun of the people that would actually pay money (and waste their time) to see him.

When CarrotTop dies (which cannot be soon enough)- I am going to throw a carrot themed party. I will be serving:

Carrot Crudities
Carrot Juice
Glazed Carrots
Carrot Cake
Carrot Loaf
Carrot Soup
Carrot Casserole

You're all invited. So break out your diamonds baby....We're having a party.

Note: After popping her Soup of the Day blog cherry, my friend Kristen sent me this link that almost made me have a stroke.

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Why couldn't Montecore have mauled Carrot Top?

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is very funny...





FOR ME TO POOP ON!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't hate me because i'm beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home