1.24.2006

Like, Duh.

To append Jenni's most recent posting about Paris being either a no talent ass-clown or dirty pirate hooker, I would like to add the obvious addition to any nickname: effing idiot

Compliments of MSN, below is a partial transcript from her testimony in the $10 million defamation suit against her by Zeta Graff, the 42-year old (old lady) ex-girlfriend of ex-boyfriend Paris Latsis:

On her people skills: "If something happens bad to someone, I just don't talk to them again. I don't confront people. I don't do anything."

On being kind to others: "I was trying to be nice. Because if you are nice to someone, then they can't talk bad about you. Like, they'll feel bad saying mean things about you."

On the impact of technology: "Whatever I write in an email, it doesn't mean anything. It is just words I write."

On interpersonal relationships: "I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."

On her former publicist referring to Graff as a "stalker" in the Page Six piece: "I would never say stalking. I'm not like a dude. Like, I think a girl can only stalk a guy. She can't really stalk another girl."

On her deep knowledge of Greek culture: "It is like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas or ..."

On whether she knew that "U.K. publications" had picked up the Graff item: "No ... there is stuff in London." When her lawyer points out that "London is a U.K. publication," Paris replies, "Right. U.K. Whatever."

On globetrotting: "I was in Europe the whole summer, and all there is is like French -- I didn't see anything [about the Graff story] because I wasn't in America."

On the physical impact of the deposition: "I'm so hungry."

On Graff's alleged plan to bring down Paris and Paris: "[Latsis] said that she was going to do voodoo on me. And I kind of do believe in that stuff a little bit, so I was a little bit scared about that ... " Continues Hilton, "[Latsis] said that she threatened to send Mexican people to come and beat the [bleep] out of him."

The deposition concludes with a worried Paris asking, "This is not going to the media, right?" Told that it wasn't, she sighed, "Good."


Ms. Hilton, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger lala said...

wow.

#1: On interpersonal relationships: "I meet so many people. I don't even know some of my friends' names."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home